Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Move

One house down, one to go. We've moved into our new home and close on our old house tomorrow. Needless to say, due to the chaos of moving,settling in, getting our old house ready for the new owners to move in etc... my poker and cooking have been nearly non-existant. However I'm going to do my best to play my weekly online game tonight with a bunch of friends. The wife has big plans for landscaping this evening so even that may not happen.

The good news is that I have all new appliances! Shiny stainless steel.My range is my pride and joy...it's a GE Profile with a convection oven.I was ...this... close to splurging for the Wolf commercial range but it was $2,000 more. If I was a better poker player I'd have that in my kitchen right now ;) I'm still trying to figure out what will be the first meal I'll cook on it. Probably macaroni and cheese for the kids!Oh well, the quicker I get things settled here the sooner I can get back to playing poker and cooking gourmet meals.

Coming soon: An in depth review of books in the Poker Chef's library...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home