Saturday, January 09, 2010

SNG Challenge, take 2

Ok, so last when I was posting regularly...ok, I've never posted regularly, but last when I was posting I mentioned a SNG challenge whereas I'd play 50-100 SNG's as see how I do. Now realize I've probably played 300-400 in the past year and my ROI is probably a dollar per. That's a lot of SNG's for $350. That's ok though. I really think my game has improved the past few months. Now understand I withdrew all but about $110 from my Pokerstars account for my Vegas trip in November so I'm back at the $6.40 turbos and running pretty good and and up a little over $100. So this year I REALLY need to play enough to entirely fund my yearly trip, which realistically means I need to get up about $1,500. That means if I were to ONLY play the $6.40 games I'd have to play 1,500 tournies at my current win rate. That averages out to about 5 a day which is definitely doable in that I play 4 at a time anyway. I just need to do a second set on some days to catch up and to make up for the days I can't play. My GOAL is to update this here blog every 50 which would mean every 10 days or so. We'll see. Of course I won't stay at the $6.40 level once I get enough of a roll to move up to the $16's.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home