Friday, April 04, 2008

Turbos

I've never been a fan of turbos because of the usual reasons you hear; the levels go up so quick it's pretty much a push fest. You know, I still feel there is a greater element of luck than standard SNG's, but maybe it's not as much as I thought. I mean, you still can play a relatively tight game early while the lunatics knock each other out. A classic example tonight: this dude entered and immediately sat out and never played a SINGLE hand and finished 4th! Of course mayble this change of heart is due to my running good in the 10 or so turbos I've played the past couple of days. I'll probably keep 2 tabling low limit turbos for the next few days and see where that takes me. If I keep running goot I'll move up, if not I'll stay where I am or move back to the standards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home