Thursday, March 13, 2008

Coincidence? I think not!

So, I said I was Tivoing Top Chef last night and what do I see? Them ripping me off! No, not really but what a crazy coincidence. The first challenge was for the contestents to make a deep dish pizza and deliver it to an unknown residence. What did I just do earlier in the day? Made a freaking deep dish pizza and deliver it to my sister in law who just had a baby! Let me say, I'd take my pizza over any of the ones I saw. Don't get me wrong, I'm known amongst my friends as a food snob, but when it comes to pizza simpler is better. Peaches? Grapes? Mermite? Are you fucking kidding me? No thanks, I'll take italian sausage and pepperoni everyday thank you. And the "top" chef who can't even make a souffle? Pardon me, I would have killed both of them and I'm not more than a good home cook. Loved the episode as I think Bourdain is great and Rocco deinitely knows his shit, that's for sure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home