Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Grillin' and Chillin'

Since I spent all weekend helping my brother in law side his house I never had the chance to grill over the holiday weekend, so tonight I'm grilling some great Iowa chops and corn on the cob for dinner, as well as sipping a couple of Sierra Nevada Pale Ales. I know my blogger hero Iggy is a Guiness guy, but to me NOTHING beats a good pale ale. I love the flavor and bitterness of a good ale.

I would like to start a new feature where I show pictures of my cooking but it'll have to wait a little bit since my in-laws borrowed our digital camera since theirs is in for repairs. I will show you something I've made in the past, just to get you drooling:



This is the best chicken you'll ever eat. It's Beer Can Chicken and it's the best use of Bud Lite ever (sure is better than drinking the crap!).


Still waiting patiently for my deposit in Epassporte to clear so I can move off those damn $1.20 SNG's. I've won a few and have had a few bad beats so I'm still in micro stage until my deposit clears when I'll move all the way up to the $5 SNG's!

Iggy is best known for his Uber posts on poker; I'm soon going to do an Uber on cooking. There's nothing better than wasting an hour at work reading a post so I want to do my part to help destroy workplace productivity.

Stay tuned...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ignatious said...

can't wait for the uber! great idea.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home