Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fucking Republicans

And unlike most of the people who's blogs I read I DO consider myself a Republican. Before people start throwing crap my way let me be the first to say the Christian Right wing of the party makes me violently sick to my stomach. In actuality I'm a fiscal conservative and a moderate everywhere else.

So, Bill Frist snuck the poker bill through with a port security bill. Despicable. Rot in hell bitch. I'm still following all the fallout but it's not looking pretty at the moment. AND I just started playing again online last week! Me thinks I'll still play just to say a big "Fuck You" to our legistlature.

As for the Paris plans: My bro and I are going to be renting a kick-ass two bedroom apartment on the left bank about a half mile from the Eiffel Tower. Should be sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home