Monday, April 07, 2008

SNG Strategy, The Preface

Instead of publishing my strategy guide all at once, I've decided to publish it in sections. I'm doing this for a couple of reasons: 1. I don't have the entire guide written yet. I have a lot of it written but I keep having conversations in my head about things I want to talk about and 2. It's going to be a few pages in length and it'll be good, I think, to publish the sections seperately in order to find a particular section easily based on the title of the blog post. Here is the tentitive table of contents:

1. General philosophy
2. Sizing up the competition
3. Early game
4. Mid game
5. Bubble play
6. The bubble breaks
7. Heads up
8. Wrapping it up

This guide will be aimed at beginning players who at least understand the mechanics of the game. It WON'T contain starting hand charts and the like, but more of my philosphy in different situations. I hope somebody, ANYBODY, will get something out of this. I know I have; just by writing these things down and the thought processes behind them have make me truly believe it's a winning strategy.

Look for section 1 soon and, since I never get comments on my blog, if you read it and have criticism, good or bad, please leave me a note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home